ELECTRIC DEWATERING PUMPS
Ground Support Systems introduces a unique carbon-reducing alternative: our wide range of electric-driven dewatering units. Featuring two heavy-duty Grindex internal pumps, these units deliver a reliable and constant water-air mixture, ensuring optimal performance.
Thanks to their highly efficient design, our units offer nearly double the effectiveness of traditional diesel-driven dewatering pumps. Embrace eco-friendly solutions without compromising on power.
To learn more about our cutting-edge technology, reach out to your nearest branch today. Let us help you achieve efficient and sustainable dewatering for your projects. Contact us now!
- Duel internal Grindex pumps
- Extract up to 40 L/s depending on soil conditions
- High performance and low maintenance
- Site power or generator required
- Continuous and unattended operation, even while running dry
*Soil & site conditions should be assessed by a qualified person prior to installation.
Couldn’t find what you're looking for?
Try searching our site or alternatively contact our nearest branch for more information
Ground Support System’s fully silenced canopy diesel dewatering pumps are also available in electric with a simple conversion. Used in either single or multi-stage setups, the pumps can provide single-line, dual-stage, or perimeter dewatering capabilities.
* Requires a 3-phase connection either from a nearby generator or mains power.
* 5.5 kw electric motor - Subject to availability
ALSO AVAILABLE IN ELECTRIC