Ground Support Systems now provide an ultra heavy-duty modular propping system designed for a wide variety of applications requiring high axial loads. Our Megashor propping come with extreme versatility as they can be used for heavy lifting towers and bracing excavations to formwork for tunnels and supporting shoring and trusses.
The extreme strength capability of our Megashor propping means fewer components are needed and a reduction assembly time is provided therefor saving time and money.
- Eight strut sizes, from 40mm to 5400mm
- Unrivalled axial load capacity and high axial stiffness
- A faster assembly focused on safety and ease
- Approved for support of bridges open to live traffic
- Supported by GSS Superslim range to provide restraint where needed, giving flexibility in all situations.
Couldn’t find what you're looking for?
Try searching our site or alternatively contact our nearest branch for more information
Professional Engineer design and certification
Formwork Code AS/NZS 3610-2010 & AS/NZS 3610-1995
*Site conditions should be assessed by a qualified person prior to installation.
MUCH MUCH MORE
FAST & EFFICIENT
Support even higher loads by combining leg sections with frames into composites
Bracing options include fixed and adjustable steel flats, rapid bar ties and slimshor struts